What information we collect and how
We collect personal information for our business and activities. We collect personal information when dealing with consumers, our business contacts, our agents and prospective employees. Consumer information is usually collected when consumers contact us.
The personal information we collect may include your name, date of birth, address and contact details, information relevant to purchases, information relevant for promotions and competitions, and a record of any queries you have made.
We use this personal information for our business and activities, and in our efforts to improve and grow our business. Examples include:
• to confirm your identity;
• to provide services and products to you, including dealing with any query or complaints;
• to administer and manage promotions and competitions;
• to promote and market products to you that we consider may be of interest to you, unless you tell us not to do so;
• to evaluate our products and conduct consumer research;
• to amend records to delete personal information.
Sources of information
Depending on your contact with us, we may collect your personal information in different ways. Examples include:
• directly from you when you contact us;
• from information you provide to us or our agents and contractors.
• from third parties if it is not reasonable or practicable to collect the information from you;
• from other people who might be representing you or assisting or representing us.
Our websites, social media, apps and advertising
We use technology and tools that tell us when a computer or device has visited or accessed our content.
We notify you when we might or will collect personal information such as through entering a promotion or competition.
If we use your personal information to contact you and you would prefer not, please let us know and we will do our best to respect your preference.
When we send a marketing offer directly to you, we provide a way for you to opt out.
Storage and disclosure of personal information
We use various systems and services to safeguard the personal information we store, as part of our business systems and processes.
Like many companies, these systems and services may include other parts of our wider company, or other people and organisations assisting us with services, located both in and outside Australia.
Your personal information may be held and processed overseas by our related companies, our agents or our service providers. When we pass on personal information to others or outside Australia, we take steps to ensure it is treated in the same way that we would treat it.
We delete or amend personal information that is no longer needed. We also share with others and disclose information from which personal information has been removed so that no privacy is affected.
We sometimes have to pass on personal information for legal or safety reasons or other special circumstances.
How to contact us